Sunday, August 4, 2013

Writing Informal Themes. IT'S MORE FUN IN CAVSCI!!!



“Don’t focus on having a great blog. Focus on producing a blog that’s great for your readers.”- Brian Clark

                    “Blogs are whatever we make them. Defining ‘Blog’ is a fool’s errand.”- Michael Conniff. First of all, I think you can point out how I feel about writing our informal themes. Personally, I think doing our informal theme with the help of computers is a big step up and a big help for us students. For me, I don't just write informal themes just because it's a requirement for us. It's like writing is another outlet for me to express what I feel and how I feel about the things going around and how I can actually relate my experiences in life to my blogs. 

                    I like doing our informal themes in blogger because I personally like doing blogs like what I do on Tumblr. You can just lie down on your bed, get your laptop and start blogging. It's easier to express what I really feel because I can just play a tons of music and get inspiration from the lyrics. I can also browse the books that I have for some useful quotes. I can easily express myself because here, they can't see me while I'm doing this. I live by the beach and sometimes I take a walk and look at the children playing in the sand or at the sunset just trying to look for an inspiration. But there are also some disadvantages that affects me while doing my informal theme. There are times that I look in my Facebook account not knowing I spend too much time on it rather than spend time finishing my blog. I also get lazy at times and just leave blogging for the next day until it's nearly the submission time. I also like doing blogs instead of writing because I know that I suck in cursive writing. 


                   But the point  here is that I really do enjoy blogging and using blogger as our informal theme. I may not be as good as the other bloggers out there. But as long as I can express myself through these simple words, I think I'm good with that already.
"Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality."- Edgar Allan Poe.

No comments:

Post a Comment