Sunday, July 7, 2013

English Lessons 101


Perfect Sense
by: Jezreel Nadine C. Guce

Going back to square one
All I could remember is that we didn't have much fun
'Cause our teacher got disappointed
When we can't remember the topic predated

As my mind tried to catch up
I feel like my mind is gonna blowup
So many functions of each type of verbal
I feel like it's gonna take life eternal

To memorize all the functions with great mastery
And understanding each clearly
Will surely be
A great achievement for me

Idiomatic expressions
They sometimes sound different and gives me different impressions
If it's the literal meaning
Or maybe the figurative meaning

William Shakespeare
A very talented author and actor that the readers endear
Expresses his thoughts through writing
And I find his works very addicting

The tragic love story of Romeo and Juliet
And the feud between the Montague and the Capulet
 A masterpiece of the great William Shakespeare
That everyone will surely endear

Our group was tasked to re-enact the classical play
As we tried to memorize the original text all day
We re-enacted the scene in the balcony
But I feel like it ended up as a travesty

The adventurous seagull who is brave enough  to open his eyes
Who learned many things as he flies
Let himself wander and explore the world
To live his life to the fullest is what he told

No comments:

Post a Comment