Sunday, July 14, 2013

Make Every Second Count

          " To be, or not to be: that is the question: " This is probably the most famous speech in the English language and it is spoken by Hamlet in Act III, Scene I. This quotation may also mean " Now or Never " or " Take it or Leave it ". As a student, I can definitely say that this quotation happens everyday. So here's how it works.

     First example. Whenever there's a new topic being discussed or a topic being re-discussed our teacher never forgets to ask us if there are any questions. Well honestly, there are times that I still get confused with that lesson, especially when it's math or geom, and I don't raise my hand. Actually I never, ever raise my hand whenever I can't understand the lesson. I just don't really feel like raising my hand. And that's one thing I regret. Second example. Our teacher is asking us questions about that topic and I feel like I know the answer but don't raise my hand. And when one of my classmates say the answer that's in my head, and it's correct, I always feel stupid. Why? Because I know the answer and didn't even raise my hand. I can definitely agree when our teacher says " There's no harm in trying ". And I really regret those moments. 


     Even if you're not a student, you can still relate the things that's happening in your life to the quotation. If there's something that's stopping us from succeeding or finishing the task, just always remember, make every second count. Because opportunity knocks only once. Do not waste your time doing useless things. And if there are times that we think we can't do it anymore and we lost hope, just pray to God. Because with Him, nothing is impossible.

No comments:

Post a Comment