Friday, September 20, 2013

ALL FOR ONE, ONE FOR ALL




This is my desire to honor you
Lord with all my heart I worship you
All I have within me, I give you praise
All that I adore is in you

Lord, I humbly come into your presence
And may you listen to my every prayer
For I have been bothered by the calamities
That has affected the lives of many people

I have been experiencing some sleepless nights
Knowing that things ain't right
It's in the papers and it's also on the TV
And I can hear people talking about it almost everywhere I go

Children are crying, some people don't have a home
But I know that you will do anything in your power
That may help these people affected by the typhoon
And may these experience help them become stronger

I pray for peace for all the people affected by the typhoon
May they find peace with the people they meet
And lead them not into engaging in fights
But to help each other to have a better life

May you comfort the children with your everlasting love
Lord, may you give them enough wisdom
For them to think through all their problems
And come up with a solution

Enlightenment for those people who have doubts
Doubts, in the government's help and their own capabilities
Help them to understand that everything happens for a reason
And that it can make them a better and a stronger individual

We need to make an effort to keep the unity of the spirit
How beautiful and pleasant it is
When brothers live together in unity
For the presence of God is the source of all blessings

God, I know that you know what is happening
For you are the Almighty and Everlasting God
So I ask you to please help our country
To rise back to its former glory
In Jesus Name I pray, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment