Friday, January 24, 2014

No Regrets. Love Your Life ♥


My life is a series of ups and downs, but whose isn't? Having regrets is already part of life. Everyone has made poor choices or done something in their past that could possibly be labeled as "regrettable." But, think about it. The fact that we are now able to look back and realize that a mistake that has occurred means we have learned a valuable lesson. Some of my choices may have landed me in unpleasant circumstances that made me want to give up life, but experiencing these things certainly built my current character. I wouldn't be where I am today if it weren't for those character-building situations. Mistakes are stepping stones to an evolving life.

Yes I myself have a lot of regrets. But as I'm searching for the reasons why I regret those things, I realized that I really shouldn't regret those decisions for they have molded me into this kind of person. Well here are some of the things I regretted:

BEING A LAZY BONES. I wasn't really a lazy bone back then. I started becoming one when I reached my junior year. My classmates influenced me a lot which is weird since I've never been influenced by my classmates this much. I learned to love being lazy because being lazy for me means you have nothing to worry about. Just sit back, relax ad enjoy the roller coaster of life.

BEING NOCTURNAL. Yes I consider myself as a night owl since I rarely sleep before midnight. It was a lot tiring at first but as time pass by, I got used to it and instead of it giving me a hard time, it actually helps me. Staying up all night helps me finish my work with ease. Why is that so? It's because I never get sleepy even if it's already past midnight allowing me to finish my works.

JOINING C.O.C.C.  I never actually even considered as one of my "regrettable" decisions but while I was making this blog entry, I just popped out of my mind so I decided to include it. I have to wake up a bit earlier than my usual waking time and I have to speed up everything. I am even becoming more and more industrious since I can't do my homework at the school because of the training.

I have so many regrettable moments that I am now starting to love instead of regretting it up until now. I am learning to accept everything about myself especially my flaws which I am learning to love more and more each day. I wouldn't be living this life if it weren't for those stupid things I've done. When you're happy and contented with your life, no amount of pain, suffering, fear and regret can ever beat this happiness.

I am now trying to live a life with no regrets. I have to choose the right path to my destiny carefully because once I've achieved this, I cannot really blame myself  for making the wrong choices. Because then, I can always say that I am following my passion that's why I've go nothing to be afraid of.

We don't have to live life full of regrets if we just learn to move on and accept these things. We should learn to cherish every moment of every opportunities. Because our outlook will determine the course of our life. We should all renew our life and enjoy living it in the present.

"Make the most of your regrets; never smother your sorrow, but tend and cherish it till it comes to have a separate and integral interest. To regret deeply is to live afresh."
- Henry David Thoreau

No comments:

Post a Comment