Thursday, February 13, 2014

Please forgive me.


Bancaan Naic, Cavite
February 7, 2014


Dear Mom, 

          First of all, I want to thank you for everything you have done for me even though I'm always a pain in the ass and I somehow make our life a living hell.

          We've been through tough times and faced a lot of problems. All because of my wild and crazy behavior. I know that I shouldn't have acted like that especially towards you because all you ever did was care for me. All the things that you have done to me even though what you did was good, I always misinterpret it making my behavior towards you seem to becoming more and more rude. I want to apologize for all of the bad things I have done to you. If I were to count all the bad things I have done to you, I would expect it to be many. I have disrespected you a lot of times by talking back to you whenever I don't follow your orders. If I remember it right, I did rebelled to you a lot of times and eve threatened you that I won't be staying in our house anymore.

          If I would be given the chance to back in time, I would fix everything and I would treat you like every mother in this world should be. You were my first teacher, you taught and helped me in each and every step of my life as I grow older and older. You never failed to support me in everything I do. I really apologize for everything I have done to you.


Your daughter,
Jedine

No comments:

Post a Comment